1. Ice skating, like all sports, have risk that should be considered before you go for the ice skating sport. Even fully trained skaters have the risk of injury due to the nature of the sport which involves ice and metal blades. Accidents can occur through one’s own lacking of skill and experience, or by collision with another skater. Our staffs are trained in rink traffic control, basic first aid, and proper ice surface maintenance. For this reason, skaters shall comprehend the existence of risk as skaters themselves or other parties are possible to cause accident. If you are a beginner, we highly recommend you to consider taking lessons with our qualified ice skating instructor prior to attempting this sport. The Rink, neither the owner, the management nor any staff of The Rink shall be liable for any accident or injury to any customer or third party.
2. All skaters shall properly behave and observe all rules. Skaters shall fulfill their obligation to take care of themselves and their children. The Rink devotes to lower the accident rate. Our staff can and will stop skaters who are skating too fast or tracing, weaving in and out of skater traffic, stopping inside the main track of skating direction, skating across the center of the ice surface, skating in reverse direction(clockwise), throwing ice, carrying inappropriate objects, lifting children up while on skates, etc. Failure to abide by the ice guard’s instructions shall be liable to eviction. The Rink, neither the owner, the management nor any staff of The Rink shall be liable for any accident or injury caused by offenders to him/herself or third party.
3. Children who are under the age of 3, elderly who are over the age of 60, pregnant women, drunk, those who cannot take care of themselves and have related epilepsy, as well as patients who have cardiovascular disease, asthma and poliomyelitis are not suitable for ice skating. Parents/Guardian shall comprehend the existence of the risks to their children who go for ice skating. Injuries to the head, hands and bones can happen through improperly laced skates, lack of skating skills and experiences, collision with another skater, etc. For this reason, we caution parents to seriously consider the consequences before allowing your children to attempt the ice skating sport. Young children age under 10 must wear socks, gloves and helmet. Children without these equipment may not be allowed to enter the ice surface. We highly recommend parents to consider taking the children for ice skating lessons with our qualified ice skating instructor prior to attempting this sport. Neither the owner, the management nor any staff of The Rink shall be liable for any accident or injury.
4. Skaters are forbidden to bring digital appliances, food and drinks on ice. We caution that you must put all your personal belongings and valuable items into the locker provided in the rink premises. Neither the owner, the management nor any staff of The Rink shall be responsible for the loss, theft or damage to, any property or valuable belongings of any skater or visitor. No personal belongings or valuables shall be entrusted to any The Rink employee.
5. In accordance with this disclaimer, neither the owner, the management nor any staff of The Rink shall be liable or responsible for an accident whether caused by the skater him/herself, or any collision with other skaters. The ice surface is extremely slippery and the blades on the boots can cause serious injury. Take these risks into account before you attempt this sport.
By using facilities of The Rink, all skaters and visitors agree to accept unconditionally the terms of this Disclaimer.
They may be revised and/or amended from time to time by The Rink without prior notice to you.
If you are thinking about whether college essay writing services is worth it, then the answer is definitely yes! School essay writing assistance will make certain you get the most out of one’s education
Thus, be certain to go through a number of the advice given just below, club essay so that you will make sure to find the most useful results from it.