Skating Student and Parents / Guardian Reminder
- 1. Enrollment
- 1.1 Enrollment and course payment must be completed on or before the 1st lesson of the course. Otherwise, student will not be arranged to any session of lessons.
- 1.2 Students are welcomed to settle course fee by VISA, MASTER, Cheque or bank transfer. (Bank transfer are only applicable on 1st – 20th every month).
- 1.3 If students choose to pay by cheque, please prepare separate cheque for each 1 course and each 1 student ONLY. Cheque(s) should be payable to
“The Rink Limited”. Our bank account number: Hang Seng Bank『773-334412-001』, The Rink Limited.
- 1.4 For re-enrollment courses and the ease of new course and lesson sessions arrangement, students are recommended to re-enroll during either the 4th or 5th lesson of current course attending.
- 1.5 Settled course payment is not refundable if lesson sessions are confirmed and registered at the skating school.
- 1.6 The type / nature of course is not changeable and settled course payment is not transferable to other parties if lesson sessions are confirmed and registered at the skating school.
- 1.7 The skating school has the right to suspend a course for further student collection due to insufficient number of students for particular course type. The suspension of course can be exceptional only under the agreement between the skating school management and the coach. The skating school has the right to request for, or the student can request to pay a higher fee for another course type which is ready to start.
- 2. Attending Lesson
- 2.1 Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the lesson started. Neither further arrangement of lesson nor make-up class for late comer.
- 2.2 Students must bring along the Registered Octopus Card for check-in the lesson.
- 2.3 Within our daily business hours, students who are enrolled with lessons can enjoy free practice time no more than 120 minutes before the lesson and no more than 120 minutes after the lesson. The rest of the time students can enjoy a 50% discount of the normal skating fee. Deducted value is non-refundable when students forget to tap their Octopus Card before lesson.
- 2.4 All the Rink Ice Rink Skating School Students exempt the entrance fee. But if students do not have personal skater, students must need to pay the Skate Rental fee HKD20 per pair per lesson. Please timely contact our school for registration after pursuing your own skates.
- 2.5 Students must wear long sleeves sportswear, thick stockings and gloves.
- 2.6 Our skating school reserves the final decision right on the class size by level and age of students.
- 2.7 If coach is not able to attend the lesson, our skating school reserves to arrange substitute coach for the lesson.
- 3. Octopus Card
- 3.1 Students and one parents or Guardian attending lesson must bring along with his/her Octopus card attendance registration. The Octopus card must be the same one registered at the skating school during enrollment.
- 3.2 Student should register his/her attendance 20 minutes before the lesson started.
- 3.3 The Rink Skating School students must enter the ice rink with their registered Octopus. An administrative fee of HKD50 will be charged for changing the registration of another Octopus. (Each student is only allowed to register ONE Octopus)
- 4. Cancellation of Lesson
- 4.1 Students of Private lesson should inform Skating School at least 24hours before the lesson for course re-scheduling under the agreement between the skating school management and the coach. Students still need to complete the lesson within the week;
- 4.2 If Private Course student takes the sick leave on the lesson day, please inform the skating school 24hours before the lesson and present the copy of medical certificate on the next lesson day.
- 4.3 Once the payment is made, no rescheduling request will be accommodated and no supplementary class or postponingin case of class cancellation due to personal unavailability (sick leave included), except private lessons.
- 5. Typhoon Signal and Rainstorm Warning
- 5.1 In case of Typhoon Signal No.8 or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal being hoisted after 9am, the lesson started shall be continued. Otherwise, all lessons of the course shall be postponed by 1 week. Unless, under the agreement between the skating school management, the coach and the student, skating lesson can still be carried out within 2 hours from the time typhoon signal or rainstorm warning hoisted.
- 5.2 All lessons shall be cancelled if Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning hoisted before 9am. Lessons will be resumed 2 hours after the above signals cancelled.
- 6. Disclaimer
- 6.1 Since accidents may occur during all recreational activities, and both beginners and high-level skaters are exposed to the risk of injury in the ice rink owing to the miscalculation of themselves or other skaters. Interested parties should therefore read the disclaimer displayed in The Rink’s facilities and understand the risk of the ice skating activities before enrollment.
- 6.2 Students must read and comply with the accident disclaimer and skating safety rules and regulations for skaters before lessons start.
- 6.3 Parents or Guardian are recommended to accompany their children during the lessons and at all times in the rink. Parents or Guardian are also recommended to collect their children at the entrance of the rink when each lesson ends.
- 6.4 The rink operator, owners and management cannot be held responsible for any loss or injuries during lessons.
The Rink reserves the final right to exercise the above clauses if any disputes.
All information is subjected to change without prior notice.
Private Parties, additionally known as educational transcripts, are a legal document that’s required for each single student going into the school that is to become their professional research centre or work spot
Personal announcements are normally utilized as part of a screening approach for prospective Ph.D. students, post-secondary institutions, healthcare colleges, fellowship programs, as homework paper well as other associations that are similar. Particular statements help evaluate an applicant’s dedication to this preferred industry or area of research.
You should not affordable-papers.net be so involved with the specifics of the essay that you forget about the primary idea of the essay.